Cash Advantage Checking Benefits
The Cash Advantage – Checking Account offers anytime-anywhere access, plus these key features:
- Direct access to your linked AssetMark Trust custodial account
- Competitive interest rates on most account types
- Overdraft protection covered by cash positions in your linked AssetMark Trust custodial account
- Automatic Monthly Transfer setting, designed to fund your cash needs each month
- One-time or Recurring Transfers you can initiate online at any time
- Online account access
- Access to your funds via checks and debit card
- Online bill payment
A Cash Advantage – Checking Account offers more than you’ve come to expect from a regular checking account. It is conveniently linked to your AssetMark Trust custodial account and lets you pay bills or make purchases by check, debit card, ACH transfer, online bill pay and more, helping you to spend less time managing your finances and more time enjoying your life.
- Automatic Monthly Transfers – Transfers to and from your Cash Advantage - Checking Account and AssetMark Trust custodial account will occur automatically each month based on your individual spending habits and needs. You choose an adjustable minimum balance. Then, if your account falls below that predetermined balance, a transfer will occur from your AssetMark Trust custodial account to bring the account up to meet that minimum. Conversely, if a maximum balance is established and your account remains above that maximum, the extra cash will be transferred back to your AssetMark Trust custodial account for investment purposes.
- Overdraft protection – Your AssetMark Trust custodial account will be linked to your Checking Account so that the liquid positions in your custodial account may be used to help cover drafts against your Checking Account.
- Online Manual Funds Transfer – This electronic money movement tool allows you to initiate one-time or recurring transfers between like-titled accounts at other financial institutions as well as to or from your AssetMark Trust custodial account.
- Debit card with no annual fee
- ATM access – Use your debit card at domestic and international ATMs
- Unlimited check-writing privileges
- Free standard style checks
- Competitive interest rate
- A variety of deposit options, including wire transfer and direct deposit
- Ability to view account transactions and images of cleared checks for up to 12 months
- Electronic Account Statements formatted for easy printing
- Ability to export transactions directly into Quicken® or Microsoft®