ATMs Accepting Deposits
Many financial institutions accept deposits at their ATMs. When you use another bank's ATM to make a deposit, the deposit will be credited to your Cash Advantage account. The benefits of using Deposit Accepting ATMs are accessibility and practicality. The machine accepts deposit envelopes with cash, money orders and checks, plus you get a receipt with the transaction. When making a deposit through an ATM, please ensure that you endorse the reverse side of each check with your name and account number.
To locate an ATM that participates in the Shared Deposit Program, choose one of the following links and follow the instructions.
Access the NYCE website at http://www.nyce.net/en/Consumers/ATM-Locator
- Enter the location
- Limit your search to: Shared Deposit
- A list of local deposit accepting ATMs will appear
Access the STAR website at http://www.star.com/locator/
- Select “STAR Shared Deposit”
- Enter the address and/or ZIP
- The map will readjust to display local deposit accepting ATMs